Welcome to the Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District!
Kindergarten Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year will begin on February 7, 2022.
All Registration is done online using FinalForms. Your child must turn 5 years old by September 30, 2022 in order to register. Only the custodial parent/legal guardian can officially enroll a student.
Parents may elect to enroll their child in the all-day tuition based kindergarten program or the half-day kindergarten program. Please note that all students completing registration after July 31st, 2022 will be placed in the half-day kindergarten program. Students placed in half-day kindergarten that prefer to be placed in the all-day kindergarten program will be added to a waiting list.
Tuition for the full day program will be $2,800 for the 2022-2023 school year. There is no fee for the half-day kindergarten program. Please see Frequently Asked Questions below for more information on all-day kindergarten tuition and payment options.
See below for kindergarten registration step by step directions.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment, please contact:
Phone: 440 740-4707
For other questions, please contact
Mr. Chris Hartland
Step by Step Directions for New Kindergarten Registration:
Step One – Create Parent Account with FinalForms
2. Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT below.
3. Type YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL. Next, click REGISTER.
NOTE: You will receive an email within two minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, check your spam folder. If you still cannot locate the FinalForms email, email [email protected] informing our team of the issue.
4. Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from FinalForms. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
5. Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
6. Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
Step Two – Registering Your New Student
What Information will I need?
- Basic medical history and health information
- Insurance company and policy number
- Doctor, dentist and medical specialist contact information
- Hospital preference and contact information
How do I register my first student?
IMPORTANT: If you followed the steps above in Step one, you may jump to number 3 below.
1. Go to https://bbhcsd-oh.finalforms.com/
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent Icon
3. Locate and click the ADD STUDENT button located in the upper right.
4. Type in the LEGAL NAME and other required information. Then, click CREATE STUDENT.
5. Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. 'Jonathan Smith') in the parent signature field on each page. After signing each, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form. As you begin finishing forms, they will turn from red to green to show you have completed everything with that page.
6. When all forms are complete, you will see a 'Forms Finished' message.
How do I register additional students?
Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information?
Login at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.
Step Three – Uploading Required Documents:
1. You will see a folder icon on your FinalForms account where you will need to upload documents.
Please upload and label each document. You will not be considered registered until we have all of the following documents:
- Student Birth Certificate, passport or visa
- Photo ID for the Legal/ Custodial Parent - driver's license or state issued ID
- Current custody papers, if applicable, including front page, signature page and all pages showing which parent is residential parent for school purposes.
- Current Immunization Records
- A Notarized Residency Affidavit - if you are living/renting with another person/family, the owner will need to complete a Residency Affidavit as well. Both Residency Affidavits must list ALL persons living in the home.
- Two of the following current proofs of residency showing your name and address:
- Real Estate Documents
- Property Tax Bill
- Lease Agreement (required if renting or leasing)
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Copy of IEP, ETR or 504 Plan (if student is special needs)
- Entrance Physical.pdf (must be turned in by the first day of school)
Please note - Persons renting with residents: Owner of property must complete Residency Affidavit and provide two proofs of residency; tenant must complete Residency Affidavit and provide one proof of residency.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I set up Final Forms in advance of the start of registration?
Answer: Parents can begin using FinalForms at the start of Kindergarten Registration at 8:00 AM on Monday, February 7, 2022. Information or accounts created before the start will be deleted and not accepted.
2. How do I make a payment? (All Day Kindergarten Only)
Answer: On 9/19/22 the full $2,800 fee will be placed on your child's account. There are two payment options:
- Option 1: Pay in Full by 09/30/2022 - Receive a Discount - If you choose to pay in full by 09/30/22, you will receive a $100 discount. Simply pay $2,700 by the deadline and you will receive a $100 credit on your account by the end of October.
- Option 2: Pay in full by March 31 - You can make monthly payments or pay the full $2,800 tuition by 3/31/23.
Payments are preferred through using Payschools Central or by sending a check to BBH Elementary School. Please note there are convenience and processing fees incurred when paying through PaySchools Central. To incur the least fees, it is recommended to set up and pay for fees via EFT. For paper check payments, please make checks payable to BBH Elementary School. Checks can be submitted in-person or via U.S. Mail to BBH Elementary School located at 3500
Oakes Road, Brecksville, OH 44141.
3. What if I am applying for Free and Reduced Fees?
Answer: If you feel that you will be eligible for free/reduced tuition, you will need to complete the Free and Reduced Lunch Application through PaySchools Central. The Free and Reduced application will be available beginning in August. The application must be completed no later than 9/9/2022 or the entire $2,800 tuition fee will be placed on your fee account.
4. What is the time of the All Day Kindergarten Program vs. Half Day Kindergarten?
Answer: All-day kindergarten is from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Half-day kindergarten will be determined once enrollment is finalized.