Director of Business Services
The Business Services office is responsible for providing leadership and management of the school support staff to ensure that all students, staff and patrons of the Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District are provided healthy, safe, clean and well maintained school facilities to include direct oversight of the Food Service, Transportation, Maintenance and Custodial Departments. It is the goal of the Business Services Department to fully support and enhance school district support services department operations to function in the most effective and efficient means, to identify the most beneficial outcome, in the best interest of students, staff and the community, when making business decisions and to always operate in a fiscally responsible manner.
Other Business Services responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Regulatory Compliance
· Facility Use and Rental Scheduling
· Facility Capital Improvement Project Management and Planning
· Fleet, Property and Liability Insurance
· Asset Management, Purchasing and Inventory Control
· Safety and Security Plan Development and Implementation
· BWC / Unemployment Claims Review and Management
· Utility Tracking
· Duplicating and Printing Services
Business Services Director, Chris Coad, also chairs the Business Advisory Council, the Safety and Security Committee, Permanent Improvement Committee and is a Safety Council member.
Mary La Rosa