Welcome to the Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District! If you are enrolling a new student to the District you will find all of the information that you need here on this page. All Registration is completely done online, as we no longer take registration appointments. However, if you need any assistance with registering a new student please contact Leslie Labbe at 440 740-4707.
Stepping Stone Preschool: PLEASE NOTE all preschool peer role model spots are currently filled. If your child is special needs, please contact Melody Davies at 440-740-4142 prior to registering in FinalForms.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION for the 2022-2023 School Year will begin on March 1, 2022
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
will I need to complete online registration?
Answer: Please complete and scan/take a photo of the following
- Your child's birth certificate
- Residency Affidavit (this must be notarized)
- Two proofs of Residency (utility bills, bank statements, mortgage statement etc.)
- Current Lease (required if renting or leasing)
- Photo ID for the legal/custodial parent
- Current Custody Papers (if applicable, they must be notarized)
- Release of Records 2022.pdf (to obtain records from previous school)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Entrance Physical.pdf
will FinalForms communicate with me?
Answer: FinalForms will communicate with parents
through email notifications. Please be
sure to provide a working email address.
if I do not have access to a computer or mobile device?
Answer: In compliance with directives to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 through social distancing, parents who do not have access to a computer or mobile device are asked to contact Leslie Labbe at 440 740-4707 or by email at [email protected]
Step by Step Directions for New Student Registration
Step One – Create Parent Account with FinalForms
2. Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT below.
3. Type YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL. Next, click REGISTER.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, then check your spam folder. If you still cannot locate the FinalForms email, then email [email protected] informing our team of the issue.
4. Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from FinalForms. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
5. Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
6. Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
Step Two – Registering Your New Student
What Information will I need?
- Basic medical history and health information
- Insurance company and policy number
- Doctor, dentist and medical specialist contact information
- Hospital preference and contact information
How do I register my first student?
IMPORTANT: If you followed the steps above in Step one, you may jump to number 3 below
1. Go to https://bbhcsd-oh.finalforms.com/
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent Icon
3. Locate and click the ADD STUDENT button located in the upper right.
4. Type in the LEGAL NAME and other required information. Then, click CREATE STUDENT.
5. If your student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club, then click the checkbox for each. Then, click UPDATE after making your selection. Selections may be changed until the registration deadline.
6. Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. 'Jonathan Smith') in the parent signature field on each page. After signing each, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form. As you begin finishing forms, they will turn from red to green to show you have completed everything with that page.
7. When all forms are complete, you will see a 'Forms Finished' message.
How do I register additional students?
Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information?
Login at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.
Step Three- Uploading documents
1. Once you complete the form set and all forms have turned green, you will need to upload your documents.
2. You will need to take a photo or scan each of the required documents.
3. You will click on the Manage Documents Icon and proceed to upload each document
4. Please make sure each document is clearly visible and well lit. Label each document such as:
Smith, Jennifer Birth Certificate
Once all of your documents are uploaded your registration will be complete and we will contact you for an enrollment start date.