If you are a prospective Division 1 or 2 NCAA Athlete, please be sure to complete the following steps as soon as possible…
1) Register through NCAA Eligibility Center
2) Send ACT/SAT scores to NCAA Eligibility Center (code 9999), students are responsible for getting their scores sent
3) Complete Records Release form to have transcripts sent
NCAA.org/playcollegesports - Information regarding the NCAA initial-eligibility process and detailed information about common eligibility situations
See Mr. Drypolcher if you are enrolled in or have taken any of the following courses and you are a potential Division 1 or 2 athlete:
· CVCC English/Math
· Math Applications and Concepts
· General Biology
· General Physical Science
= Science Survey
Start Planning Now!
· Take the right courses (check with your counselor to be sure that they are NCAA approved) and earn the best grades you can.
· Take the ACT or SAT and make sure you send your test scores using code 9999.
· At the end of the year, see Mr. Drypolcher to send your official transcript.
· Take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary, and make sure you send your scores.
· Request your final amateurism certification after April 1.
· Upon graduation, have final official transcript with proof of graduation sent to NCAA (along with college).