We are pleased that you have chosen to be a part of our district. To make your registration complete and as easy as possible, we have compiled a packet of materials that is “Printable” below or available for pickup in the Education Center. Please complete the packet prior to registering and present to the registrar all forms and documents required by the Board of Education to enroll your child(ren) into the BBH school district. Registration is by appointment ONLY in the Pupil Services Department. To schedule an appointment, please call 440-740-4027.
Kindergarten Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
Kindergarten Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year will take place on Wednesday, February 27th and Thursday, February 28th from 4pm-8pm in the Middle School Media Center. Your child must be 5 years old before 9/30/2019 to be eligible to register for Kindergarten. No appointment is necessary for Kindergarten Registration. (If you cannot attend either of those dates then you must call to make an appointment at the Board Office by calling 440 740-4027)
These steps are necessary in order for your child to register for Kindergarten:
2. Print and complete the Registration Packet and bring it to Registration with you. (Residency Affidavit must be notarized)
3. Print the All-Day Kindergarten Application and Bring your $260 Deposit with you to Registration (if Applicable). You will not be placed on an All Day Kindergarten list without the deposit being paid at the time of Registration.
4. Attend one of our Registration sessions (February 27th and 28th from 4-8) and bring the following documents.
- Your childs Birth Certificate
- Two proofs of Residency (if you lease we must have a current lease) These can be utility bills, bank statement, mortgate statement etc.
- Photo ID for the legal/ custodial parent
- Current Custody Papers (if applicable) *must be notarized
- Copy of Immunization Records
- If you are enrolling for All Day Kindergarten you will not be put on the list unless you make the $260 deposit at the time of registration
2018-2019 Enrollment Steps:
1. Print and Complete Registration Packet below
2. Gather all Required Documents
4. Make Enrollment appointment by calling 440 740-4027 (Online Enrollment in Registration Gateway MUST be completed before making an appointment).
If you have not received an email with your User Name and Password, please call the Board Office at 440 740-4002 to get this information. If you have your User Name and Password updates can be entered at https://updates.bbhcsd.org