Kindergarten Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year will begin on March 3, 2021.
UPDATED as of 5/3/21
Registration for Kindergarten will be completely online for the 2021-2022 School Year using Final Forms. Registration will open at 8:00 am on March 3rd, please do not register before this or your account will be deleted out of Final Forms.
The cost of the All Day Kindergarten program is $2600. This fee will be placed on your child's account on 9/1/21 and you will have until 3/31/22 to pay in full. We will be offering a $50 discount if you pay in full by 9/15/21. There is no tuition associated with the Half Day program.
The District will no longer be limiting the amount of spots available in our All Day Kindergarten program and will no longer require a deposit at the time of registration.
If you feel that you will be eligible to receive Free or Reduced Kindergarten Fees you will need to complete the application as soon as it opens in July through Pay Schools. The application must be completed by 8/20/21 or the full fee of $2600 will be placed on your account.
The District will still be offering a half day program but it is possible that your child may not attend their home school (this will be based on enrollment numbers). Transportation will still be provided.
Kindergarten Orientation will be held in the Fall when your child starts school, more information will follow over the summer.
***Your child must turn 5 years old by September 30, 2021 in order to register***
Step by Step Directions for New Kindergarten Registration:
Step One – Create Parent Account with FinalForms
2. Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT below.
3. Type YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL. Next, click REGISTER.
NOTE: You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, then check your spam folder. If you still cannot locate the FinalForms email, then email [email protected] informing our team of the issue.
4. Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from FinalForms. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
5. Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
6. Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
Step Two – Registering Your New Student
What Information will I need?
- Basic medical history and health information
- Insurance company and policy number
- Doctor, dentist and medical specialist contact information
- Hospital preference and contact information
How do I register my first student?
IMPORTANT: If you followed the steps above in Step one, you may jump to number 3 below
1. Go to https://bbhcsd-oh.finalforms.com/
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent Icon
3. Locate and click the ADD STUDENT button located in the upper right.
4. Type in the LEGAL NAME and other required information. Then, click CREATE STUDENT.
5. Complete each form and sign your full name (i.e. 'Jonathan Smith') in the parent signature field on each page. After signing each, click SUBMIT FORM and move on to the next form. As you begin finishing forms, they will turn from red to green to show you have completed everything with that page.
6. Please select "Kindergarten School" for your building choice, we will assign you to the correct building once we verify your
7. When all forms are complete, you will see a 'Forms Finished' message.
How do I register additional students?
Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information?
Login at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.
Step Three- Uploading Required Documents:
1. You will see a picture of a folder on your Final Forms account where you will need to upload the following documents,
Please upload and label each document, you will not be considered registered until we have all of the following
- Your child's Birth Certificate
- A Notarized Residency Affidavit 2021.pdf
- Two Proofs of Residency (Utility Bills, bank statement , mortgage statement). If you lease we must also have a copy of your current lease in addition to your two proofs of residency.
- Photo ID for the Legal/ Custodial Parent
- Current Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of Current Immunization Records
- Entrance Physical.pdf (must be turned in by the first day of school)
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I set up Final Forms in advance of the start of registration?
Answer: Parents can begin using FinalForms at the start of Kindergarten Registration at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. Information or accounts created before the start will be deleted and not accepted.
2. How do I make a payment? (All Day Kindergarten Only)
Answer: We will no longer require a deposit for All Day Kindergarten. On 9/1/21 the full $2600 fee will be placed on your child's account and you will have until 3/31/22 to pay in full. If you choose to pay in full by 9/15/21 you will receive a $50 discount. There is no tuition fee for Half Day Kindergarten.
3. What if I am applying for Free and Reduced Fees?
Answer: The application for Free and Reduced will open in July. If you feel that you will qualify you will need to complete this application by 8/20/21 or the entire $2600 fee will be put on your account.
3. What happens if all the All Day Kindergarten spots are filled?
Answer: We are no longer limiting the amount of All Day Kindergarten spots, so if you choose the All Day option your child will be enrolled in the All Day program. We will still be offering the half day program as well.
4. What is the time of the All Day Kindergarten Program vs. Half Day Kindergarten?
Answer: Full Day Kindergarten is 9:10-3:40, Half Day Kindergarten is 1:10-3:40 (subject to change based upon enrollment)