Prestige, A Lifetouch Company, is partnering with our school and has been selected as the
Official Senior Photographer for the next Graduating Class of 2022.
By choosing to be photographed by Prestige for your senior portraits, you will be included in our senior yearbook automatically. They make it very convenient for you and our school by providing us with everyone’s free basic retouched yearbook image, so it’s important to take advantage of this service as we want to ensure that our senior section will have consistency.
Our school is requesting that every Class of 2022 Senior make an appointment with Prestige to have their portraits taken at school.
Monday, July 5th - Friday, July 9th 2021
Monday 11:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am -2:00pm
Brecksville-Broadview Heights High School Cafeteria
No Facial Piercings Or Hats. GIRLS: No Sleeveless Or Low Cut Tops. Solid Color & Conservative
Sweater/Blouse Must. GUYS: Shirt/Tie Must, Jacket Encouraged.
To schedule your session:
1. Please visit schedule.prestigeportraits.com.
2. Enter the city and state for our school OR enter your appt. code that Prestige emails to you.
3. Enter your information to schedule your appointment time.
4. The picture session for the yearbook is free but if you are ordering a package, you can prepay online. You must still schedule an appointment either way.
5. Confirm your appt. online or by phone at our Westlake studio at 440-892-4615 to minimize contact on Picture Day
6. There are limited appointments available, so sign up soon!
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE PHOTOGRAPHED BY PRESTIGE BEFORE OUR SCHOOL’S
YEARBOOK DEADLINE TO APPEAR IN THE 2021-2022 YEARBOOK.
Prestige offers a wide variety of sessions and order discounts, which you will soon begin to
receive directly from them.
Over the next several months, look for our Official Senior
The safety of our school community is our number one priority. Therefore, I would
like to share the following procedures that Lifetouch is implementing to uphold that priority.
- Comprehensive safety training required for Lifetouch employees
- Employees are required to check their temperature before reporting to work
- Friendly, protective face masks for photographers. We recommend the use of masks for
students and other individuals participating in the Picture Day process
- Employees will follow new posing and social distancing requirements to ensure a safe
and comfortable Picture Day
- Equipment sanitization throughout Picture Day
- Students are encouraged to confirm online/phone to minimize contact on Picture Day
- Students are encouraged and allowed to bring one person to assist them.
- If you are feeling unwell, please let Lifetouch know and they will be happy to reschedule
Please support this important partnership as we would like to have 100% of the Graduating Class of 2022 appearing in next year’s yearbook! Please help us keep the pride of our school strong!