The Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District will be
transitioning to a completely online student registration process for the
2020-2021 school year using FinalForms, an online forms and data management
service. Some parents may already be
familiar with this site as we currently use it for our athletic department. We
have listed some information below to help you in the registration process.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION– 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
***Kindergarten registration will officially open at 8:00 AM on Monday, March 2, 2020.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
will I need to complete online registration?
Please complete and scan/take a photo of the following documents:
- Your child's Birth Certificate
- Residency Affidavit and two proofs of Residency (If you lease, we must have a current lease). Residency Affidavit is required to prove proof of residency. (Go to Documents section in top right corner to download form). Two additional proofs of residency can include utility bills, bank statement, mortgage statement, etc.
- Photo ID for the legal/custodial parent
- Current Custody Papers (Need to be notarized if applicable)
- Copy of Immunization Records
will FinalForms communicate with me?
Answer: FinalForms will communicate
with parents through email notifications.
Please be sure to provide a working email address.
3. Can I set up FinalForms in advance of the start of registration?
Answer: Parents can begin using FinalForms at the start of Kindergarten Registration at 8:00 AM on Monday, March 2nd. Information entered before the start of registration will not be accepted.
do I make a payment? (All Day Kindergarten Only)
can pay online using FinalForms OR by check made payable to Brecksville-Broadview
Heights City Schools. A non-refundable 4% processing fee will be applied to
all online payments. For check payments,
please submit in-person or via mail to the Board of Education office located at
6638 Mill Road, Brecksville, OH 44141. You
will NOT be considered fully registered until your $260 deposit has been
happens if all spaces for All-Day Kindergarten are filled when I register my
Answer: If all available spaces are filled at the
time of registration, the parent will be notified by the District that their
child has been placed on a waiting list.
If no spots become available before the start of the upcoming school
year, the District will offer Half-Day Kindergarten as an alternative placement
option and the total down payment of $260 will be refunded. Please be advised that the 4% processing fee
6. What if I do not have access to a computer or mobile device?
Answer: Please contact Pupil Services at 440-740-4002
or use one of our Registration Kiosks located at the Board Office and all
Step by Step Directions for Kindergarten Registration
***NOTE: Please do not attempt to register prior to
March 2,2020, as data will not be accepted.***
To ensure all information is accurate, please complete the steps listed below at the start of Online Registration at 8:00 AM on Monday, March 2, 2020.
Step One – Create Parent Account with FinalForms
How do I sign up?
1. Go to: https://bbhcsd-oh.finalforms.com/
2. Locate the parent icon and click NEW ACCOUNT below.
3. Type YOUR NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, and EMAIL. Next, click REGISTER.
You will receive an email within 2 minutes prompting you to confirm and
complete your registration. If you do not receive an email, then check your
spam folder. If you still can not locate the FinalForms email, then email [email protected] informing our team of the
4. Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from FinalForms. Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT in the email text.
5. Create your new FinalForms password. Next, click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
6. Click REGISTER STUDENT for your first child.
Step Two – Register Your Child for Kindergarten
will I need?
- Basic medical history and health information
- Insurance company and policy number
- Doctor, dentist and medical specialist contact information
- Hospital preference and contact information
How do I register my first student?
1. Visit the District's FinalForm Registration portal. The link will be posted to this page shortly before the start of Kindergarten Registration at 8:00 AM on Monday, March 2nd.
2. Click LOGIN under the Parent Icon.
3. Locate and click the ADD STUDENT button located in the upper right.
4. Type in the LEGAL NAME and other required information. Then, click CREATE STUDENT.
5. If your student plans to participate in a sport, activity, or club, then click the checkbox for each. Then, click UPDATE after making your selection. Selections may be changed until the registration deadline. As you begin finishing forms, they will turn from red to green to show you have completed everything with that page.
7. When all forms are complete, you will see a 'Forms Finished' message.
How do I register additional students?
Click MY STUDENTS. Then, repeat steps number 3 through number 7 for each additional student.
How do I update information?
Login at any time and click UPDATE FORMS to update information for any student.