|The Brecksville-Broadview Heights schools would like to support and encourage the use of technology among teachers and students to further district goals, enhance the educational experience for our students, and better prepare them for life in the 21st century. To this end, the district is making up to $20,000 available in 2010 for teacher-initiated technology projects that integrate technology into the educational processes of teaching and learning by helping to meet the following goals: |
Applications for 2010 Teacher Technology Grants will be accepted from March 1 - 30, 2010. Please select the Grant Guidelines and Grant Application links for details. For information on past recipients of Teacher Technology Grants, please select Funded Proposals.
- Support the teaching and learning of Ohio's Technology Academic Content Standards
- Promote the acquisition of 21st century skills among our students. These skills include:
- An improved knowledge of global cultures and societies.
- Critical thinking, problem solving skills, and the ability to innovate.
- Information literacy, including finding, filtering, evaluating, synthesizing, and drawing conclusions from information.
- The ability to work with others as a team.
- Increase access to technology for students at school.
- Enhance teaching and instruction with technology.
Questions & Answers
21st Century Skills