Welcome to Flyer Central
For the 2010-2011 school year we are pleased to continue promotion of events per board policy. Our website now allows us to process flyer requests in an electronic format, saving paper and time but still reaching a broad audience for these events.
As per Board Policy, no materials from any profit making organizations are distributed to students in any format.
FLYER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
In order to expedite your request, please use the guidelines listed below:
1. Forms should be submitted electronically as an attachment to an email, directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Each flyer must include: Contact Name, Email and Phone Number.
3. Please be sure to include the desired date of posting and the date that the event ends.
4. Please supply a brief description/title of your flyer which includes the following information: Who, What, When, Where and Why for your event.
5. Flyers may be submitted any time but will ONLY be posted to Flyer Central every Wednesday. In order for us to help you promote your event, please plan accordingly.
6. Requests to building personnel will be directed to the central office for consideration of approval. ALL flyers must be preapproved by Cathy Harbinak, Community Relations Coordinator.
To view current flyers, click on one ot the following:
|General Flyers||PSO Flyers||Athletic Flyers|