MY SCHOOL ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE UNTIL THE END OF THE FIRST WEEK IN AUGUST(August 1st payments will not be considered past due)
Parents now have the opportunity to pay student fees online using a credit card or debit card. This includes school fees, athletic and extracurricular fees, as well as lunch fees.
The district has expanded its options with MySchoolAccount.com to bring this service to you. By using the new Shopping Cart features, you can make secure school payments via the web. If you currently have a MySchoolAccount that you use for lunch fees, you may use that account to pay all fees. Other parents may set up new MySchoolAccounts in order to take advantage of this service.
Setting Up a New Account
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
- Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
- Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up Page.”
- Choose Brecksville-Broadview Heights from the “School District” drop down menu.
- Create a User ID and password.
- Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive your “verification code” you may begin to add your child’s information. To do this you will need to:
- Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and log in using the User ID number and password you created.
- Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address. This is only necessary the first time you log in.
- Begin adding your child’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need your child’s Student ID number* to add a student.
- After your student(s) is entered you will be able to make payments online and view your account activity.
*Your K – 5 Student’s ID number is printed on the student’s schedule. If you are in doubt about your student’s number, please contact the office of the school your child attends.
You are now ready to make your payments. If you are adding money to a lunch account select the “Deposit Funds” link and follow the directions. If you are paying school fees or All-Day Kindergarten tuition, select the school for which you are making payments. All of the fees are in drop down menus by category. You can pay for more than one child in a single transaction.
Please note that there is a per-transaction convenience fee of $1.95 associated with each deposit that will be charged to your credit card by MySchoolAccount.com.