New this year! Fund-A-Need is a fun way to support your favorite project in the schools. Here is how it works:
1) Three quality project ideas will be featured at the BBHSF Sip and Support fundraiser – each project will have a glass container to fill with chips that represent funds raised in support of the project.
2) Fundraiser attendees can purchase chips in the amount of $10 each (no limit) to support your favorite project
· Chips may also be purchased online in advance of the fundraiser and will be converted into real chips at the event.
3) The project that receives the most chips (funding) will win a funding match from BBHSF (up to 50% of donation total).
4) Projects coming in second and third will still be winners – they will receive the total amount raised in chips only.
This is a fun, competitive and rewarding way to support wonderful project ideas generated by district teachers. Every project will make a difference by providing fun opportunities to advance learning. We encourage you to spread the word and purchase chips in support of one or all of the highlighted project!
Purchase your tickets and chips online at http://www.bbhsf.org/fundraising.
The 2017 Fund-A-Need Projects include:
We Do MORE with LEGOs in the Makerspace! at Highland Drive. Help teacher Morgan Kolis take her elementary Makerspace to a new level of innovation with LEGO kits that help students think critically, problem solve and design during their informal time.
3D Mobile Printer at BBH High School. Help teacher Ryan Goubeaux take 3D printing on the move with engineering CAD, robotics and other high school classes exploring engineering and design principles, critically thinking and creativity.
Upgrading and Innovating MS Percussion at BBH MS. Help teacher Jason Wyse keep middle school musicians upbeat by upgrading percussion instruments and supporting formation of a new percussion ensemble experience.