The Brecksville-Broadview Heights City School District is pleased to assist with the promotion of events for students per board policy. Flyers are posted in an electronic format, saving paper and time but still reaching a broad audience for these events. As per Board Policy, no materials from any profit making organizations are distributed to students in any format.
Flyer Submission Guidelines:
In order to expedite your request, please use the guidelines listed below:
- Forms should be submitted electronically as a PDF attachment to an email, directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each flyer must include: Contact Name, Email and Phone Number.
- Please be sure to include the desired date of posting and the date that the event ends.
- Please supply a brief description/title of your flyer which includes the following information: Who, What, When, Where and Why for your event.
- Flyers may be submitted any time but will ONLY be posted to Flyer Central every Wednesday. In order for us to help you promote your event, please plan accordingly.
- Requests to building personnel will be directed to the central office for consideration of approval. ALL flyers must be pre-approved by the Community Relations Coordinator.
To view current flyers, click on one of the titles to the right.